Do you have a blog?
Do you want 50 free Christmas cards from Shutterfly?
Then go here.
· Holiday photo cards to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery
· Christmas cards to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards
· wall calendars to http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars/wall-calendars
· photo albums to http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-books/simple-path
· Hanukkah cards to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/hanukkah-cards
· upload pictures to http://www.shutterfly.com/upload-pictures
· Choose your own card/invitation and URL at Cards & Stationery page
I LOVE Shutterfly! I have used them for years. I love how they print their photos. When you upload to their site they pick up information from your card on when the photo was taken. That date is then printed on the back of the photo. Since I only order prints every couple of months - this is a MUST-HAVE feature for me. I used to have to write in the date taken (usually guessing) before I used Shutterfly on every single photo, talk about time-consuming. I also store thousands of my photos on their site. I love knowing I have them there as a back up in case my computer crashes or my external hard drive fails.
Shutterfly has INCREDIBLE photobooks. They are hard bound and come in a variety of styles and sizes. I have ordered several and have never been disappointed.
I have ordered Christmas cards from them for the past few years and have been delighted. This year I am loving this design! The vintage feel and simple design are right up my alley. Plus, how could you go wrong with those sentiments?!