Thursday, November 4, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like...

CHRISTMAS!  I've been listening to Christmas music on Pandora today.  And I whipped up this little number...

The card is based on the SCS sketch # 305... 

I used three different Cutting Cafe files for my card.  I LOVE the Holiday Big Words set - the "Christmas" sentiment came from that wonderful set.  The background paper is from October Afternoon and the cardstock is Pure Poppy from Stampin Up - I was delighted to see it matched the OA paper.  The other background paper is a digital snowflake (clear) called Snowflake background from The Cutting Cafe.  And the adorable mittens are from Christmas All Around.  I LOVE that the snowflake on the mittens matches the snowflakes of the background paper.  I paper pieced the bottom of the mittens and colored the top of them with Copics.  Here's another look...

Hope you enjoyed my card and get ready... Santa Claus is coming to town! 

Stamps: The Cutting Cafe's Holiday Big Words, Snowflake background, Christmas All Around, PTI Wreath for all Seasons (merry sentiment)
Cardstock: SU Pure Poppy and Very Vanilla
Pattern Paper: October Afternoon Thriftshop
Ink: Memento Black
Misc: computer, printer, SU Old Olive Ribbon, Nestie tag and circle die, button, Copics, creamy pastels

2 comments:

  1. wow, every single detail of this card has the WOW FACTOR...truly delightful...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Stacy I love it!
    Lana x

    ReplyDelete