Monday, September 6, 2010

September is a big birthday month

My hubby and I both have September birthdays.  Plus several of our family and friends.  So, you will be seeing several birthday cards this month. 

There are some crooked sentiments on this one.  I started to redo it but thought, no, that is what makes it handmade. 


I did some sewing on this card and just love the way it adds to the overall look.  I also did some inking around the edges with PTI's tea ink and love that too!  And buttons, LOTS of buttons!

Hope you have had a wonderful holiday weekend with your family and friends!

Stamps: Unity tree, PTI fillable frames, PTI get to the point seniments
Cardstock: SU vanilla
Pattern Paper: PTI pastels
Ink: Versamagic pumpkin, aegan blue, sahara sand, thatched straw, hint of pesto, PTI tea dye duo
Misc: PTI die, sewing, buttons
 

No comments:

Post a Comment