Thursday, September 2, 2010

It's September!

Where has the time gone? 

I've been dealing with a kindergartner that didn't want to leave his Momma.  Do you know how hard it is to walk away when your child is sobbing and calling for you?  This was my life for five mornings.  Finally, I think we are on the other side.  I have had to be consistent plus he got to take some family photos to school to have at his desk.  It seems to be working (keep your fingers crossed).  He has had two great mornings/days at school.  And if he does good tomorrow, I am going to eat lunch with him as a treat. 

Our school has the specials teachers (p.e., computers, art and music) stand outside and welcome the kids to school.  They have been so great with helping my son.  So I made them little treat bags.

These were inspired by MISH.  Most of the stamps I used were from Inkadinkado - a set I got on clearance at Target for $2.24! 

I hope to be back tomorrow with more crafty goodness! 

No comments:

Post a Comment