Sunday, July 25, 2010

DTGD altered sprial notebook


My sister in law had some extra sample notebooks so they found a new home with me (I love notebooks, notepads, organizers, etc!)  This is the before picture...

And after...
OOPS!  You can see how I practiced the stamping first on some scratch paper!  hehe!  Another picture of the front and one of the inside.  (There was some writing on the inside that I wanted to cover up.)  Notice the waves?!  I got to use my Fiskars wave punch that Joann's had marked WAY down - I love a good deal! 
I am revealing how old I am by using this sentiment but I LOVE the quote (and I really liked the 80's movie.)  I have had this stamp set from CTMH for a long time and have never used it.  I am so glad I found a place to use it!

Have a great Sunday!

Stamps: Hero Arts clouds background, CTMH classmate alpha, beach party and adventure
Cardstock: kraft, SU very vanilla
Pattern paper: October Afternoon Fly a Kite (I am in love with this paper)
Ink: Versamagic pumpkin pie, PTI aqua mist, SU close to cocoa, PTI tea dye
Misc: Fiskars wave punch, sewing machine, MFT die

No comments:

Post a Comment