Thursday, July 15, 2010

Waltzingmouse sketch challenge

A sneak peak...

The Waltzingmouse sketch challenge for this week is...

Today was the last day to participate - nothing like waiting til the last minute!  Here is my card...


I finally got some October Afternoon paper and I am IN LOVE!  I also got to use some vintage ribbon I found at a local antique mall (that I could spend days walking around in!)  For the Wish Big sentiment I couldn't find an exact match for the ink so I did a combo of PTI aqua mist ink and Versamagic Oasis Green, I think it looks kinda vintage-y like the ribbon.  Have a good evening!

Stamps: WMS Vintage labels 4, PTI big bold wishes
Cardstock: SU Very Vanilla
Pattern paper: OA Fly a Kite
Ink: Versamagic Jumbo Java, Pumpkin Spice, Oasis green and PTI Aqua Mist
Misc: Spellbinder nesties, vintage lace ribbon, button and rhinestone

No comments:

Post a Comment