Friday, May 7, 2010

Mother's Day - Card Pattern 62

I FINALLY made a Mother's Day card - which means my Mother-in-law will get hers in the mail on Monday.  Luckily, she is a very laid-back, forgiving MIL!  I used Card Patterns sketch 62.  Here it is...
Not sure if you can tell in the photo I distressed the edges of the circles and pp.  I hand stitched around the edges - I really like the result. 

Stamps: Cherry Blossoms from Stampabilites sentiment from Hero Arts
Cardstock: PTI and SU old olive
Pattern Paper: SU sweet pea
Ink: Memento brown and Copic markers
Misc: SU felt flowers, CM CCS (old school), distressor, needle and thread

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love the felt flowers, they are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet card!
    Thanks for playing at Card Patterns)

    ReplyDelete