Monday, May 24, 2010

Exciting news...

people like my cards!  Or at least they like supporting a good cause.  Let me explain.  A group of us from the bus barn are going to participate in Relay for Life.  We each have to raise a minimum of $100.  So I decided to sell some cards.  So far I have sold 15!  WOOHOO!  So here are a few I have been making...
(I cased this card from Lisa Johnson's blog - she designed the stamp set)

Stamps: A Little Argyle PTI,
Cardstock: SU black and barely banana, white
Ink: Memento black, London Fog, SU barely banana
Misc: Sizzix impression plate (diamond)
 
 

Stamps: CHF Ocean Friends
Cardstock: SU red and white
Pattern Paper: Cosmo Cricket
Ink: Memento black and Copic markers
Misc: emboss powder, spellbinder nestie, ribbon
 
 
(I believe I saw a card similar to this on SCS - sorry, not sure who to credit)

Stamps: Unity cupcakes, stampabilities sentiment
Cardstock: SU white and incolors from a while ago
Ink: SU whisper white and red
Misc: SU ribbon, emboss powder, white pen

No comments:

Post a Comment