Saturday, July 2, 2011

Still alive..

It has been so long - sorry!  Thought I would share a card a made a while back for a friend of my son. 

Stamps: PTI Game On
Cardstock: PTI
Pattern Paper: PTI
Ink: Memento black and grey
Misc: PTI ad sense die, circle punch


  1. Nice weblog right here! Additionally your web site quite a bit up fast!
    What web host are you the use of? Can I get your affiliate hyperlink to your host?
    I desire my site loaded up as fast as yours lol

    Have a look at my website ::

  2. Hey there would you mind sharing which blog platform you're working with? I'm planning to start my own blog soon but I'm having a tough time choosing between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something unique.
    P.S My apologies for getting off-topic but I had to ask!

    Here is my web blog: armitron Watches

  3. Thanks for the good writeup. It in truth was
    once a entertainment account it. Glance complicated to
    more delivered agreeable from you! By the way, how could we be in contact?

    Here is my homepage - mens vestal watches

  4. Thanks designed for sharing such a nice idea, paragraph is nice,
    thats why i have read it completely

    my site best remote control

  5. After I originally commented I appear to have clicked on the -Notify
    me when new comments are added- checkbox and from now on every time a
    comment is added I recieve four emails with the same comment.
    There has to be a way you are able to remove me from that service?

    Stop by my web page: armitron

  6. I am really impressed together with your writing talents and
    also with the layout to your weblog. Is that this a paid theme or did you modify it your self?
    Either way keep up the excellent high quality writing, it's rare to see a nice weblog like this one nowadays..

    My homepage: Http://Wiki.Pythonpath.Jp/Moin/Joliecolw

  7. Generally I do not read post on blogs, but I wish to say that this
    write-up very compelled me to take a look at and do it!

    Your writing style has been amazed me. Thank you, very nice article.

    Feel free to visit my weblog ... Online business card Printer

  8. Today, I went to the beach with my kids. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She put the shell to her ear and
    screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.
    She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is totally off topic but I had to tell someone!

    Visit my page :: men's watch brands

  9. There's certainly a great deal to know about this issue. I like all the points you have made.

    Take a look at my webpage :: women'S armitron Watches

  10. I simply couldn't depart your site before suggesting that I really enjoyed the usual information a person supply for your visitors? Is gonna be again regularly in order to check out new posts

    My blog post - Womens armitron Watches