To start my project, I printed out four past Halloween photos of my boys in costume on my Canon Selphy. It has an option to add a border to the photos and I really liked the look of the border with the black and white photos. (I converted them to B&W using PSE).
(I took multiple photos of my photo tray. I kept trying to find the perfect light. Not sure if I ever found it!)
(Don't forget you can click on photos to make them larger.)
The Bingo card is from the Cutting Cafe set Halloween time. I used a couple of Copic markers to color in the title. I also used some PTI tea dye ink to make it more vintage-y. (Not sure if that is a word! hehe!) The black paper was embossed using Stampin Up's new web folder.
The candy corn was easily cut using the 13 piece Halloween set from The Cutting Cafe.