Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I'm back!

Hey there!  Miss me?!  hehe!  I've been in Mexico, on the beautiful and amazing island called Isla Mujeres (just off the coast of Cancun).  My husband and I spent a week there celebrating our 15th wedding anniversary.  I will have pictures to share in the next couple of days... I swam with whale sharks!!!!! 

I checked the Splitcoast stampers website and I won some prizes (remember all those Dare to Get Dirty cards I was sharing?)  This is what I won...

A Roll of XPressIt Tape

A STAMP from the Whimsical wishes line at Taylored Expressions

A STAMP from Splitcoaststampers

A 6 month fan club extension 
 
Pretty exciting, huh?! 
 
AND, guess what I had waiting for me when I got home this evening?!  My free stamp set from PTI for participating in their blog hop.  I am a happy stamper!  I can't wait to ink up my new set!

No comments:

Post a Comment