Monday, October 25, 2010

Halloween treats

My boys have a short school week.  They have Thursday and Friday off for Parent-Teacher conferences.  So, I thought I would surprise them Mon - Wed with Halloween treats.  I will try to post a picture on my blog of the treats each day.



I unwrapped a piece of candy and took a pic of it to show you the candy corn kisses.  Aren't they cute?  

The little treat toppers were SO EASY!  I used The Cutting Cafe's Halloween Treats Just for You (this set comes in black and white AND colored) and the 13 piece Halloween set for the candy corn.  I used the colored Treats Just for You set which made this SUPER EASY - I simply cut out the tags added a button and I was DONE!  


Cardstock: white and black
Pattern Paper: none needed
Ink: computer printer!
Misc: button and scissors

4 comments:

  1. Oh my these are FANTASTIC little treats and I love those candy corn candied. Awesome job. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Stacy...these are fabulous...you have the best candy in the US!! We don't get Hershey's here :( I bet you Sons will love them!! Hugs to you, Bonnie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so adorably cute Stacy!
    Hugs
    Lana x

    ReplyDelete