Sunday, October 24, 2010

Birthday Bingo

I haven't been on here much lately.  I lost my mojo.  It seemed like everything I tried to put together just looked horrible.  Anyway, I forced myself to sit down and make SOMETHING.  My sister-inlaw's birthday is Oct. 25.  I made her a card; very last minute.   






I used The Cutting Cafe's Bingo Card set.  Don't you just love the Bingo card?!  What I LOVE even more is the fact that I can get a Cutting Cafe set within 24 hours of ordering (usually quicker).  No waiting for the slow snail mail.  I also used the HB2U stamp from PTI's birthday bash set.  I thought it worked well with the Bingo card.   

Stamps: Cutting Cafe Bingo Card, PTI Just the ticket and Birthday Bash Sentiments
Cardstock: PTI Hawaiian Shores, New Leaf, Aqua Mist
Pattern Paper: PTI
Ink: Memento Black, Versamagic
Misc: button, bakers twine, PTI ticket die, twill ribbon 

1 comment:

  1. oh stacy, i think you did a wonderful job with this card...your sister will love it...hugs

    ReplyDelete