Saturday, November 12, 2011

December Daily thoughts

I LOVE the idea of a December Daily album.  I follow Ali Edward's blog religiously this time of year.  I've also purchased Shimelle's Journal Your Christmas in the past (LOVE that once you purchase it you get it every year after for FREE). In 2009, I set up the pages using up a Creative Memories album and kit I had purchased in the past (man, I LOVE using up old product).  It was completed fairly quickly after Christmas (may have had something to do with having foot surgery - I had PLENTY of time to work on crafty stuff).  My 2010 album is um, well, currently on my desk.  I am determined to get it complete this week. 

So, here we are at 2011.  I can't even decide what album to use.  What size, manufacturer, 3ring binder or punch holes for jump rings?!  I saw Ali had a kit for sale at Studio Calico (now sold out) but it was a bit pricey for my budget.  I've consided Amy Tangerine's mini book and Pink Paislee's wood album. I just don't know.  One thing is for sure, I am running out of room to store albums.  As for papers and embellies, I want to use up what I already have.

I have created a board on pinterest called December Daily Ideas to help inspire me.  I sure hope it inspires me soon!  So, blogland, I am asking for your help.  Are you creating a December Daily album?  What are you using for an album this year?  If you have made more than one December Daily type album, how do you store/display them?  Please share your ideas.   

No comments:

Post a Comment